Thursday 3 April 2014

Can't All These Internet Scammers Come up with More Intelligent Lines than this Repeated One?

On facebook, this scam line has been on the rampage. The only thing they do is change the names of the writers. But if you are dumber than them and fall prey? Sorry.

Read a Sample below:

Hello!
I am Monica,no kid yet and i am also yet to get married. i saw your profile on facebook and i decided to check on it. astonishedly it slept me off my feet. thats why i will acceptably and un-armfully want us to exchange a very firm and genuining friendship / relationship. Blessed friend please do reply to me email(monicasmith348@yahoo.co.uk) so we both can share our details with ourselves in other to prompt, foster and produce a fruitfull fruit of friendship. (monicasmith348@yahoo.co.uk) is my email. *****Cheers of smiles***** ITS MONICA.

No comments:

Post a Comment