Monday 14 April 2014

If My Right Man Comes While I'm in a Relationship, I'll Bounce Whoever is it That I'm Dating! - Yvonne Okoro

Celebrity actress, Yvonne Okoro wrote online: “If you give me all the attention and make me laugh I think that’s it. I am not in a relationship, not because I don’t want to. Let me correct that, because you go somewhere and people say `oh, I am happy with just my job’ but the truth is nobody is happy being single. Again you hear ‘I don’t want to get married now’ I think it’s a lie... In my opinion, it’s because your master hasn’t come yet. My mother always says that once your master comes you don’t need anyone to tell you to go, you’ll go. I haven’t had my master yet but the truth of the matter is, because of what I do, I meet people... However, it’s so difficult for me to meet single people, it’s so difficult as well to trust people and that is the problem. At a point, you realize that they treated you like a trophy and showed you off because you are on television. The ideal relationship for me would be to hang out with my boyfriend and his friends, who won’t even care that I am an actress.... At this age, I don’t see the point of dating someone and knowing deep down that it’s not going to go far. I would rather be lonely and miserable than be in a relationship and be happy for a short while; then walk away because I realized this is not the kind of man I want to be with.... I’d rather stay put until my master comes. But what if my master comes at a time I am with somebody, then what, I have to bounce him”.

No comments:

Post a Comment