Wednesday 2 April 2014

Joke Of The Day(02/04/2014): Intelligence!

President Gudluck: How is it that you are so successful: 
Barack Obama: It's my wife, she's so intelligent and gives me intelligent answers to every question.
President Gudluck: How?
Obama: Watch Me. *Picks phone and calls Michelle Obama*... Hello, darling. Pls help me with this question, "My parents have a child, and he's neither my brother nor my 

sister, who is the child?"
Michelle: You, of course!

President Obama: Me!
President Gudluck:*Picks phone and calls his wife, Dame.* First lady Darling, I have a question for you, Pls answer this question, 'My parents have a child, and he's neither my brother nor my sister, who is the child?'
Dame: *Thinks for over one hour, then responds* Look you know i no be Dr like you, give me till tomorrow i go give you answer.
Dame: *Thinks for whole day, but still no answer... then she calls Okonjoo Iwe* - "Madam minister, Your parents have a child, and he's neither my brother nor my sister, who is the child?"
Okonjoo Iwe: That's easy, me of course!
Dame: *Picks up phone and calls President Gudluck* Darling, the answer na "Okonjoo Iwe"
President Gudluck: What?! How come you are so daft! The answer is simple, it's 'Barack Obama!'

No comments:

Post a Comment