Friday 4 July 2014

Mya Denies Ever Dating Jay Z - Shoots Down 11-Year Relationship Rumour!

When the rumours started making the rounds, alot of people believed it, but singer Mya has responded to rumours that she had an affair with Jay Z. When asked on Instagram about the rumour by a fan, she replied: 'Never did, never was, never will'. she continued by saying, 'Illegitimate, thirsty sources with no facts and that's the ‘media' for you-especially today... I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for nonsense... False rumors are crafted for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they'll do it to anyone. God bless.' Beyonce had sparked the rumours after she changed the lyrics of her 2006 song Resentment while performing their On the Run show in Cincinnati, Ohio on last month. She'd altered her track to when she sang, "Been ridin' with you for twelve years. Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you? (sic)' instead of the original lyric 'Been ridin' with you for six years. Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you? (sic)' Ans she also changed the other line, 'Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could" to "Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack b***h could (sic).'

No comments:

Post a Comment