Wednesday 27 August 2014

Here is the Official BET/Karrueche Tran Apology for Blue Ivy Joke Gone Wrong!

Earlier Karrueche Tran tendered her apology for sharing a 'not-so-funny' joke about Beyonce and Jay Z's two year old daughter on BET's 106 and Park when Karrueche on "top six things Blue Ivy thought about the VMAs.” said, “I really did wake up like this because my parents never combed my hair,” and when she realised what she'd done, quickly added, “Sorry, Blue! I love you,” she quickly added. She was actually reading from a teleprompter.
According to BET executive Stephen G. Hill also expressed his remorse for the “stupid, unthoughtful” joke and defended Karrueche. He said that an apology had been issued to BeyoncĂ© and Jay Z and that “punitive damages” had been taken against those responsible. 

Read Karrueche's apology on instagram below:


Past two days have been extremely draining.. As I geared up for a big day for myself – hosting a live show.. I never expected things to turn out this way.. I apologize to any and everyone who felt offended in any way by the comments made by BET executed through me.. I would never disrespect anyone’s child in any way and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE BeyoncĂ©. My comments have been in complete shambles.. yes I am human too and yes I do make mistakes.. But all this negativity and death wishes are quite a lot.. Definitely a lesson learned from here forth.. Again, on behalf of MYSELF, my sincerest apologies ❤️ #BeyHive

No comments:

Post a Comment