Monday 8 September 2014

For Real! Cristiano Ready to Leave Real Madrid... for Manchester United?

According to new Manchester united signing, Di Maria, Cristiano Ronaldo could follow in his footsteps by leaving Real Madrid. The Argentinian midfielder says,  "I don't know how much longer Ronaldo can put up with it at Madrid. I get the impression that he is not very happy." He insinuated that Ronaldo is not happy and is aware that he is dropping from the world's highest-paid players list. Wayne Rooney at £300,000 a week earns more than Cristiano and rumour has it even  Falcao and maria earns more than Ronaldo now. Ronaldo recently said: "I have a very clear opinion but I cannot always say what I think."
Where he'll be going to if he left real? This is what the forward had to say, "I love Manchester. Everyone knows that. Manchester is in my heart. I left many good friends there. The supporters are amazing and I wish I can come back one day."

No comments:

Post a Comment